Happy Valentines Day 2015 SMS Messages for First Love, GF, BF,Wife, Husband

Happy valentines day 2015 is arriving. Valentines day 2015 is celebrated every year on 14th February 2015, many people proposes or wishes their first love, gf, bf, wife and husband on Valentines day event. if you've been waiting for this event, then you're at the right place. here in this article, you will find some of the best Happy valentines day 2015 sms and messages for your first love. You can send these messages to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband.
happy valentines day 2015


Below are some of the best valentines day sms 2015, check these.

Happy Valentines day sms 2015

Here are some of the best happy valentines day sms 2015:-

If love is sweet why does it hurt,
if love is deep why does it burn,
if love is warm why do we shiver,
if love is tender why do we cry,
if love is forever why do we die

Na to yaado ko yaad rakhte hain
Na hi sapno ko saath rakhte hain

Hum to buss unko yaad rakte hain
Jo hamein dil ke pass rakhte hain

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,

Love is like a smile, Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,

I love you with my heart, My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I cant control,

So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.

Happy valentine day

U r my love & u r my valentine...
I do love u & it's true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it's only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever

These were some of the best valentines day sms you can send to your girlfriend or boyfriend on this Valentines day or you can send these to your first love also. Below are some of the best messages for happy valentines day 2015:-

Happy valentines day messages 2015

Below are some of the best happy valentines day messages 2015, you can check these out, the best valentines day messages 2015:-

---;-<@
---;-<@
---;-<@
Roses exclusively from a nice person...
U
From a simple person...
ME
Keep roses until they dry...
Keep my relation until I die...
Happy Valentines Day !

 
If a butterfly comes close to you,
if a purfumed rose touches your face,
if your mobile dances on a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say you
happy valentines day....

 
If You Love Someone,
Give Them The Option To
Leave
But
.
.
.
Never Give Them A Reason To Leave!

 
Most relationships tend to FAIL for 2 reasons
Not because of the ABSENCE of love. Love is always PRESENT.
It's just that
ONE WAS BEING LOVED TOO MUCH
and the other
WASN'T BEING LOVED ENOUGH..!!!

 
As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,

For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,

I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,

Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.

 
Life is so stupid.
An Ordinary person Makes u smile
and
A very special person Alwayz Makes us Cry.

Still, We Care for the Special One.

These were some of the best valentines day messages 2015, if you have any doubts related to happy valentines day 2015... comment below. We'll try our best to solve them all. Once again, Happy valentines day. Thanks and keep visiting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete